Help The Phoenix Metro Lions Club Foundation…
And Be Rewarded For It!
By contributing to the Charitable Tax Credit Formally known as the Working Class Poor Tax Credit!
- Contributions can be made to the Phoenix Metro Lions Club Foundation even if you don’t itemize your deductions
- This is a dollar-for dollar tax credit that can lower the amount of state taxes owed
- You may donate up to $400 credit for individuals and $800 credit for married couples
- This credit is in addition to the school tax credit; you can do both!
- To help us make a difference in your community please designate before April 15th!
To participate, simply complete the form below, or download our donation form and pledge your support today! You will be sent an acknowledgment for tax purposes.
Under the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit Law (ARS 43-1088), you can now contribute up to $800 for couples filing jointly ($400 for individuals) to assist our Foundation and your generous give may COST YOU NOTHING! This Credit is allowed in addition to the tax credit for schools. All donations will be used to fund our community service projects including eye screenings, health screenings & Pathways To Reading. This donation to the Phoenix Metro Lions Club Foundation may be claimed as an itemized deduction on your federal tax return.